Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I've finally been able to correct everything... I think. And I'm right now trying my best not to mess up again. =D Since lots of people have not seen me for quite some time, I am uploading some pics from like 2004 to uh... Recap.. Hehe..




Here is when I still had my long long hair.. Rebonded and stuff. This pic was taken Winter 2003 I think..




















Here's when my hands got itchy and I chopped some of my fringe off haha.. I had to wear that this chapel uniform every Friday. I didn't really like it. Think this pic was taken Spring 2004







Here's Summer 2004 when I went back to Singapore and chopped all that hair off. Haha.. That's my cuzzin beside me. She's the best. Kind, patient, fun, etc...












here's me now 9/12/2005 haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home